★ skips all the below statements , only executed n loops ,it actually cancels the next iteration……..
★ Skips remaining statements in loop body
★ Proceeds to next iteration
★ Used in while, for or do/while statements
© It cancels the loop n which it's executed.
© Causes immediate exit from control structure
© Proceeds to end of specified labeled block
© Used in while, for, do/while or switch statements
1. always gives us two ways .
2. Single-entry/single-exit structure
3. Perform action only when condition is true
4. Action/decision programming model
if wth in if , it’s known as compound statement n java
there s no limit for nested if but there should be no more than 6 levels , cuz then sys can be hanged up..
• Perform action only when condition is true
• Perform different specified action when condition is false
• It’s like Conditional operator (?:)
• Nested if/else selection structures
• switch structure
– Used for multiple selections
DIFFERENCE B/W SWITCH & IF
switch s used for only matching (=) & when the cases r in great numb……..but if is used for any condition = =, <=.